Consumer Compliance Outlook
TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure, Part 5 — Implementation Challenges and Questions
Outlook Live Webinar
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
|Times:||11:00 a.m.–12:00 noon Pacific|
|12:00 noon–1:00 p.m. Mountain|
|1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. Central|
|2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. Eastern|
Please join us for the fifth in a series of discussions on the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures rule. This fifth and final in the planned series of webinars will address specific questions related to rule interpretation and implementation challenges that have been raised to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau by creditors, mortgage brokers, settlement agents, software developers, and other stakeholders. In particular, the session will cover industry questions relating to operations and technology challenges, particularly new questions that have arisen as industry is further into implementation.
Additional information and resources related to the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule may be accessed at the CFPB’s website at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/regulatory-implementation/tila-respa/.
Recordings of previous TILA-RESPA related webinars are available at the links below (to access the recordings, enter the e-mail address you originally used to register for the event or complete the registration form if you have previously not registered):
- June 17, 2014 — TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure, Part 1 — Overview of the Rule
- August 26, 2014 — TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure, Part 2
- Application (continued from June 17th session)
- Record Retention
- Timing for Delivery and Re-disclosure
- Basic Form Contents
- October 1, 2014 — TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure, Part 3 — Completing the Loan Estimate
- November 18, 2014 — TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure, Part 4 — Completing the Closing Disclosure
This webinar is part of an ongoing series of events focused specifically on consumer compliance issues. The Outlook Live Audio Conference is a Federal Reserve System initiative produced in conjunction with the quarterly newsletter Consumer Compliance Outlook.